Friday, November 5, 2010

finally Friday

I don't know where the time goes. I've not posted anything for over a week!! Today we went to the Truckee River in Verdi to play with Simone and Phoebe.  I tell you I don't know how anyone can NOT love Nevada.  It is so pretty out there and the dogs  had a blast.  We might even get to do it again tomorrow!!!


pretty red bushes in front of their house

ozzy and phoebe along the truckee river

buddy, phoebe and simone

look at phoebe go!!!!

simone, phoebe, ozzy and sallye

truckee river

oh yay!! someone else!

ozzy and pistol ready to check out the new dog

ozzy, pistol and gizmo playing

gizmo trying to get ozzy to play

we're tired 

4 comments:

  1. ahahah...we're tired ...so cute!

    really nice place Bonnie, I love Nevada ! =D

    I just need knowing it better ...ahahah

    kisses!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great doggy get together! And the Roo Family agrees such a beautiful place :)

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I especially love the second one down. Lovely! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinta, Roo and Kristin -- thanks for stopping by -- today is another beautiful fall day and the dogs had a blast out there -- looks like the rain is coming tomorrow and they are even threatening snow in the mountains!!!!

    ReplyDelete