Thursday, September 9, 2010

thursday......

Today has been pretty low key......it looks like it wants to rain outside -- almost wish it would.  here's a couple of random pictures....just because :)
 This is Rudy....He was my first collie rescue from Sacramento back in October, 2001. At the time i got him I think Rudy was probably close to ten years old.
 
 This was always one of my favorite pictures, Rudy and Cheeto sharing the futon.  Rudy had just been shaved for summer -- shhhhhh -- don't tell anyone -- that was back  before i knew it wasn't "proper" to shave a collie. 

6 comments:

  1. I think I prefer him with long hair to be honest but I can see why you did it. I think Cheeto is worried in case he/she is next LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photo of Rudy and Cheeto; Rudy was really gorgeous...Happy Friday...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lad. We got our rescue girl at 8 years old - the older ones have a special place in my heart. Rudy is so handsome xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rob -- i wouldn't shave any of my dogs now -- i didn't have a good groomer back then but actually i think they enjoyed not having hair for a while. they all acted like puppies. however, if you go back a few weeks in my posts.....i had two of my cats done in lion cuts -- they were awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacqueline -- thank you -- Rudy was a great dog. Happy friday to all of you!!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat thank you -- i agree -- the senior dogs, there is just something about them. Its just too bad that so many are looking for homes now....

    ReplyDelete